Friday Caption Fun, Round 110
September 17, 2010 54 Comments
Many of you were sick, on vacation, or simply not available for at least a few days this week. While excuses were undoubtedly varied, the source of 99% of the absentee issues can probably be reduced to two words – Halo: Reach. I’m sure, as three full days have passed, you’ve completed the campaign, customized your Spartan, and perhaps even built something in Forge World. Or maybe you’re like me, slowly working your way towards all of the above. Regardless of what aspect of Reach is keeping you busy, I do hope you’ll spare a few minutes for our customary Friday festivities! Before we begin though, let’s start with the traditional recapping of last week’s responses.
- “Oh sure, it’s quite impressive he got in there, but wait ’til he comes out. It’ll be a blast!” (Zwooosh)
- “Red has learned the first lesson of not being seen: not to stand up. However, he has chosen a very obvious piece of cover…” (porge)
- “(Superintendent chime) Thank you for using Mombasa Recycling. Keep it clean!” (Anton P. Nym)
- “Elite: Go on, punch me – I DARE you!” (Nuclear Pi)
- “Upon reflection, the Elite realised that his Weighted Companion Cube cosplay outfit probably wasn’t the best thing to wear during combat.” (Sgt Benton)
- “Blue, if you make a “thinking outside the box” joke, I swear I’m gonna kick your ass.” (MGH1138)
- “With a matter of hours left, Blue Spartan sighed with relief as he got ready to ship the last packed up Elite to Halo: Reach.” (Mr Viper)
The packed up Elite isn’t the only thing moving on to Reach, because our frivolous Friday antics are making the same move! I can’t be sure when they will officially come to an end, so I highly recommend participating while you can. And with that being said, caption away!