A Real-Life Halo Rocket Launcher: Hold Like This

14 Responses to A Real-Life Halo Rocket Launcher: Hold Like This

1. Southrop says:

Wow, that’s pretty amazing. I wish I had the time and resources to build my own!

2. lozg1985 says:

spanker? i’ve never heard the rocket launcher called that before, or for that matter so often!

• Then you obviously haven’t spent enough time playing Halo. :P

• lozg1985 says:

halo3 i played for a year and i’m on reach now thanks to an early delivery! i’ve heard been called the cock it launcher and bastards rocket launcher, but spanker must be an american thing

• It comes from the Halo 1 & 2 rocket launchers, where the side had SPNKr written on it. I don’t think the Halo 3 one has it written on the side, I never looked that closely. Although if you wanna get technical it goes back to Marathon.

Never heard cock it launcher before. Must be a… wherever you’re from thing. Everyone I’ve ever played with just calls it “Rockets.”

• alphaiomega says:

You can call it a Spunker or Spanker, both sexual innuendos equal in awesome.

• lozg1985 says:

yeah i own every halo game and i have noticed it but never thought it was anything other than a model number and not an abbreviation.

3. Zwooosh says:

Wow thats look pretty awesome :D That is indeed one solid piece of equipment :)

But I don’t really get it… he just keeps on talking about about different pictures etc… why not use forge, zoom in on the Rocket and make a High Res Screenshot :P?

4. Justin Katalik says:

VERY AWESOME man.. nice attention to detail.

5. Rhamsey says:

I was kinda hoping that at the end it would fire a rocket.

6. the blue shoe says:

“oops, that’s my foot.”

7. SPARTANXIII says:

Why do I think he’s compensating for something?

8. TTL Dren says:

He did a good job, yet he was lacking one important feature. There didn’t seem to be a switch for the smore launching.

Dren

For those that don’t get the joke.

9. HaloGoddess says:

Ithica does some VERY nice work. He even loaned me a DARE helmet for the release of ODST. He is a pretty cool guy. :) I saw his rocket launcher a few days ago and I too thought that was pretty cool.

I have a couple Halo armor builds of my own in the works. :P One being my hayabusa that will be tailored for a nice feminine build. XD haha