Friday Caption Fun, Round 108
September 3, 2010 114 Comments
If you are attending PAX this weekend, hopefully I’m gazing into your gorgeous eyes this very second. If you are instead facing an extended weekend at home, I wish I had good news for you but unfortunately the only thing you’re currently looking at is a bit of a delay with your customary double experience playlist shenanigans. Sucks to be you! I suppose I could attempt to improve your day by offering you a caption activity, but that would require me to actually be nice. While that’s against everything I believe in, I guess I’ll give it my best effort. Recap. Caption. Yada yada yada.
- “Even 500 years in the future, Aquaman is still sore at BP executives.” (Absolute Edge)
- “By 2357, Swamp Thing had evolved enough to be called Swamp Man. By 2552, he had further evolved to become Swamp Spartan.” (SkeletorODP)
- “Recon tried to compensate for his height with his mighty mohawk.” (soulofaqua)
- “Marco polo… with deadly consequences.” (halcylon)
- “This isn’t the flood I thought you meant…” (Aklangi)
- “Spartan seamen: armed and dangerous.” (pwkwsfi)
- “The Bungie banhammer lurks for all those who pee in the Xbox Live community pool.” (JLay)
- “We’re gonna need a boat. Then, we’re gonna need a bigger boat.” (Andrew)
Jaws, the inspiration behind the last quote, just may be the best movie ever. The second best movie though? Definitely Coneheads. If my memory serves me correctly, the two Spartans in the following screenshot played the starring roles. Or something like that. Since I’m obviously confused, how about you figure out what’s going on in this picture, and then tell me in the form of a witty caption? It would be much appreciated!
Author: Walking Complex