Friday Caption Fun, Round 107
August 27, 2010 92 Comments
Halo: Reach will be happily spinning in your Xbox 360’s disc tray in a mere 18 days but if your current experience is somewhat similar to mine, time is moving at a snail’s pace at this point. Gameplay videos, live-action trailers, and vidocs continue to hit us at a rapid-fire rate, every single one teasing what will eventually be ours. For now though, we continue to play Halo 3. And we caption. But only after recapping last week’s responses of course!
- “It’s a legitimate strategy.” (Indeed Not)
- “It wasn’t the rocket that hurt Blue in the end. It was being left out.” (TPA Nightmare)
- “Camping taken to new heights.” (Gagazet)
- “IT’S A TRAP!” (jVictor)
- “Great WTF Moments In History – Blue gets an overkill extermination for throwing a couple of ‘nades down the invis hall…” (JLay)
- “That’s not OS. Fred was stuck in the middle and really had to pee.” (retinence)
- “Guys! I’m not sure this overshield is gonna hold your weight much longer!” (Ben Of Bodom UK)
- “We are a monument to all your sins.” (shonan)
- “Blue thought he was the only one clever enough to time the invisibility spawn.”
- “It looks like OS is -sunglasses- carrying his team. YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH” (ODST Alpha)
I could not read the final caption without thinking of the ridiculously entertaining CSI-themed Mass Effect videos. Someone needs to make some Halo ones, stat! Another thing that needs to be done in a quick-like fashion is the captioning of the following screenshot. Come up with a witty quip, and post it in a comment please. Thank you!
Author: xX Floseiden Xx