21-Day Forecast: Dark

Halo Motivational Poster

Image Source [Flickr]

19 Responses to 21-Day Forecast: Dark

1. PunkPirateAFO says:

Im afraid to click on any link anymore or even go to the forums.

I think Ill just avoid the Halo community for the rest of the time just to be safe.

• Jim 028 says:

It’s a good plan if you want to go in as dark as possible after all the recent media updates. I guess I should just accept I’m never going to get a repeat of my introduction to Halo.

“Hey Jim, you should come play this Halo game my dad got me for Christmas.”
      “I’ve never heard of that game, what is it about?
      “Play it and you’ll see.”

Thank you kindly Al for introducing me to the world of Bungie games.

• voicedwalnut says:

the HMB forums are safe

• one crazy idiot says:

But generally NSFW:D

• voicedwalnut says:

good point

2. BFalcon says:

I want to find out as little as possible before release, but every time someone sends me a link, I’m so tempted…

• PunkPirateAFO says:

I’m okay for anything that isn’t Campaign related.

I’ll admit I looked at some of the leaked armory because I’m a customization nut, but everything else I try to avoid.

3. JLay says:

Looks like there is a skin and hair leak around the Chief’s neck!

4. RUSSIAN ODST says:

lol samsung has a commercial that totally looks like master chief is the main character.

• augustelc says:

dude that is such a rip off of halo. even the ship looks vaguely pelican like

• Nuclear Pi says:

I think it also resembled a gunship from half life 2, could samsung have got thier FPS’s mixed up?

• Hah, I saw this last night and at first was like, “holy shit, what is this? a new Reach commercial? a movie teaser?,” and then realized it was just a phone commercial with some guy wearing an MC outfit. I’m waiting for Microsoft to make them pull it cause Chief is so recognizable and I’m sure we’re not the only ones to notice.

5. justifiedcandy says:

in a completly unrelated topic (sort of) I’m just gonna leave this here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQiXVEQh-BU and see what you guys think.

6. xLAS3RP01NT3Rx says:

Yeah, I’m just sticking to the private Bnet groups.

Nowhere is safe!

• xLAS3RP01NT3Rx says:

Turns out Bnet is borked.

I guess I’m just gonna have to go back to living under a rock.

7. 0101 says:

21 days left, makes chief insane.

8. VYPER117 says:

My sanity over the next three weeks is far from guaranteed. Must. Have. REACH!

9. VoltRabbit says:

I love relaxing with a round of Halo, but shoulder rubbins from the MC? I is = 2 jealousy!

• Canuck-Errant says:

That’s not a shoulder rub, he’s choking the dude for violating the NDA.