Friday Caption Fun, Round 106
August 20, 2010 136 Comments
Whenever I got stuck playing Fiesta back in the days of Halo 2, everybody around me would spawn with a sniper rifle or rockets, and I would be left standing there with a Needler or a Plasma Rifle. Every. Single. Time. I can’t tell you what happens on Halo 3, because I refuse to play it now. You can let me know how it goes this weekend as it’s the Double EXP playlist of choice, or you can simply pretend it doesn’t exist as I do. Regardless, it’s time to caption! After recapping last week’s responses of course.
- “You are wearing super-soldier armor…no one is going to be able to tell you peed yourself!” (mendicantbias00)
- “The sad Blue’s emblem isn’t quite an accurate representation of his mood at the moment.” (Queen 0f Blades)
- “Hey, it’s ok…everyone’s sniper rifle goes off early once in a while. I still love you!” (JLay)
- “… Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of furr…” (retinence)
- “It’s okay, I didn’t get picked to be on Noble Team either.” (Absolute Edge)
- “Hey buddy, why so blue?” (Jim 028)
- “Don’t worry, it’s OK………..I’m sure Reach won’t be the LAST game…” (SPARTANXIII)
- “Come on man…just because bs angel didn’t pick your caption this week doesn’t mean she doesn’t still care about you.” (S)
And the truth is out. You people finally know what I’m really thinking every time I don’t pick your caption. And it only took you 105 rounds to discover the truth! That may be a new record. Let’s break another record with the following screenshot, but this time let’s make it the most captioned picture ever. Ready, set, CAPTION!
Author: tR DevilDawg