Video Game Tattoo

Source [Flickr]
that sucker's permanent

22 Responses to The Tattoo Answer to the Ultimate Question of Video Games, the Universe, and Everything

1. cardo8 says:

Butterfly-Bart Simpson is pressing square, triangle, X, and circle … Freaky Butterfly-Bart

• Mizzy says:

A butterfly-Bart that’s carrying…gasoline…

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

• Ben Of Bodom UK says:

“Nobody ever suspects the butterfly!”

• Marksman says:

God I love that sequence…

2. Crazy A 64 says:

Would’ve worked better on a retro controller imho. Oh there I go again criticising the kids and their wacky ways O_o That’s it I’m off to tattoo my ass into a massive 3D Pac Man face!

• Marksman says:

You should make it eat brown Pac Pellets.

Also, 3D? How does that work??

3. liphttam1 says:

Was this picture taken with out this lady’s permission.

• bs angel says:

I doubt it. The description says it was at a tattoo convention so I’m sure pictures are commonplace much like they are at a gaming convention.

• liphttam1 says:

Right, because it looks like she was talking to someone.

4. Nobody ever suspects the butterfly! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

5. I’m seeing a lack of the number 42.

Other than that, as the gangstas say, “true dat.”

• Marksman says:

I was just about to mention 42, and I was expecting something of the like when I clicked on this.

I told my mates (friends in Australian or British) about the meaning of life, the universe and everything being 42. And how the meaning of just Life is 43. They lol’d hysterically.

• ap says:

umm dude, u said (friends in australian or british) they are people, not countries, its australiA or britAN, so u were talking to your friends inside of an australian?

anyway.

that is such a hektik tattooooo!

6. RevMDN says:

Yeah, I love when Bart wanst to be the butterfly.

7. Das Kalk says:

that tattoo was done by someone who can’t draw straight lines…

• Tattoo artists don’t use rulers…and human skin isn’t a flat surface. =)

• Das Kalk says:

well I know that, but there’s a mistake on the base of the right-side thumbstick, and the spacing of everything is off…

man, you’re like Luke in the death star destruction briefing. DON’T EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!

8. I expected there to be more 42 and what would the joysticks be for?

9. That would go so well with that one Girls’ shirt with the controller analogs on the boobs, with detailed instructions on how to work the analogs.

I mean, what?

10. mjg2423 says:

God, I just wanna bang hot chicks!

• InsaneViking says:

Well the controller seems to be plugged in. Maybe you could push her buttons.

11. Jen says:

woah! my friend just sent this to me and I was pretty gobsmacked. This is my back!!! I don’t ever remember saying you could take this picture!