Paper Mario Bros. 3 – A Stop Motion Animation

14 Responses to Paper Mario Bros. 3 – A Stop Motion Animation

1. ReverendTiki says:

very well done and awesome. although that seemed like the easiest mario level ever.

2. metalknuckle says:

that was so cool. wish he’d do some for all the other bit type games (i wanta see a kirby in dreamland lol)

3. NartFOpc says:

Chain-chomp is so cute :3

4. TK129 says:

That’s AWESOME

5. ComaToast says:

Ahh, it was short, but I know these things take hours upon hours, this video has nothing on the 8-Bit Trip video tho

• ComaToast says:

Uh sorry 2 comments, my bad, I did not know it would make the video appear in my comments, and now it’s taking up wayy too much space, sorry everyone, I don’t know how to remove it from my comment, maybe BS can fix that.

• bs angel says:

There’s nothing wrong with embedding a video in a comment. It makes it easier to watch rather than link chasing anyways. :)

• Fiesta says:

I dunno, some of these parts look like they were done digitally.

• xLAS3RP01Nt3Rx says:

Even if the whole thing was done digitally, its still amazing.

That was easily one of the coolest videos I have ever seen.

(Your video was good too, Angel, dun wurry.)

6. Ray says:

Nice find! =)

7. Glasses Guy says:

A very good vid.

8. Pingback: GEARFUSE » Paper Mario Bros. 3: Plumber Gets The Stop-Motion Treatment

9. DethPwn says:

Realistically he wouldn’t be able to dodge the bullet bill at :48, but still win.

10. Pingback: Arte en movimiento: Super Mario Bros. 3 en Stop Motion [Vídeo] | Akihabara Blues