Friday Caption Fun, Round 58
August 7, 2009 117 Comments
It’s Grifball Double EXP Weekend! I always get so excited when this particular playlist comes up. I set aside an evening to play, all the while having visions of Bull True and Kilamanjaro medals dance in my head. Then I actually start playing, remember I never get host, and wonder why the hell I continue to indulge in this virtual sport. Let the dysfunctional tradition begin. While I lament my Grifball misfortunes, you can caption another screenshot. Only after recapping the best of last week’s answers though!
- “FINALLY! My pr0nz has arrived!” (Weezey31)
- “What the… Indy said it was THIS one!” (Louis Wu)
- “After being soundly beaten by the Arbiter when he tried his hand at wrestling, the Chief decided to try his hand at Boxing.” (dragnew)
- “I swear, if Cortana orders one more thing from Home Shopping Network, I’m gonna yank her.” (SpaceGhost2K)
- “Does Johnson really need ALL of these cigars?” (skelbrute)
- “During some weekend downtime, MC finally gets around to putting all of angel’s codpiece fanmail into storage.” (BigCountry1369)
- “Master Chief discovers his grave error in ordering Pelicans from IKEA.” (Custopootimus)
- “Despite it being virtually unplayable, Blue Spartan managed to find a suitable use for Cold Storage.” (Tactful)
- “Determined to win round 57 of Hawty McBloggy’s Friday Caption Fun, the Spartan gathered all of his past failed attempts at creating a winning caption. He decided that if alone they weren’t enough, together they would surely win.” (newguy2445)
And win they did! Based on the sheer amount, how could they not? I would say that one was in the bag. Er, the box. I’ll tell you what’s not in the box though, and that’s this next Spartan’s head. It’s not where you would typically find it thus making it perfect fodder for our Friday festivities. You know what comes next, so get to it!