Periodic Table of Xbox Games

Those big on following popular trends take note because apparently transforming the standard periodic table of  chemical elements to include video game-themed subject matter is all the rage. While the last creation displayed popular video game characters, today’s masterpiece, created by Herd of Cats, focuses specifically on the Xbox by including original Xbox games, Xbox 360 games, XBLA games, and even a spattering of pre-releases. Those of you needing help with the identifying process can find assistance with the complete list of included games. Don’t tell anybody that you used it though because that would just be embarrassing. It’s much cooler to check the list then act like you knew everything all along. Fucking n00bs.

periodic table of xbox games

11 Responses to Periodic Table of Xbox Games

1. Rhamsey says:

they all say the title in the image, and who doesnt know at least half of their periodic table of elements. i liked the other one better, as it was a game, not just pictures.

• mysterioso2006 says:

I agree.

2. DeepCee says:

I’ll still play..H- Halo 3 :D

3. Mondo Titan says:

by that chart, Halo should be able to react with pretty much any situation. ..and Forza and Fable should never be mixed. ever.

4. LAZR Blade 14 says:

Oh, N+.
    I played the original version on a flash games site, and I gotta say, that stuff was addicting.

5. DethPwn says:

Game plz? I didn’t get a chance last time! That may have been a result of my fail BUT STILL!

6. AT-AT says:

Why is there not a large version?

• bs angel says:

I wondered that too. I’m assuming that is why there’s a list of included games.

7. D taktics says:

I wonder why there isn’t a periodic table of Playstation games? /sarcasm.

8. soulofaqua says:

The small size is a nuisance and some decisions are curious like for Rh Rez HD. I love that they put such a wonderful game on it but are there really no better matches for rh and they could have used a little more Xbox Original games if they use any. It now just feels like those were used as filler for blank spaces.

• erika says:

there should be a bigger one because i need it for science and this is bull shit!!!