Chances of Having Sex Are What?

I’m calling bullshit on this graph titled “Chances of having sex with my wife” which compares the odds of scoring in the bedroom with the length of time spent playing video games that day. Clearly the creator is living in denial. Hit the jump to see a more realistic version.

chances of having sex with my wife graph bars ftw

modified graph

graph-related stories

19 Responses to Chances of Having Sex Are What?

1. TheChrisD says:

Wow, there’s a time frame where the chances are 4%? Better take advantage of that :D

2. StealthSpeed3 says:

i’m going to call bullshyt on this because they don’t factor in the chances that his wife doesn’t play games either or isn’t a geek. Is the woman he’s with a real hardass or what?

3. Soulofaqua says:

And exactly this is why I am helping Lubeman with his Freeman costume because he looks rather alike and with it it raises his chances to get laid. What kotaku woman does not want to do it with Gordon Freeman!?

4. ashame says:

I do not recognize this chart comparing it to my sex life/game life :mrgreen:

5. Ray says:

I think both of those graphs are inaccurate, but this one seems pretty true:

xD

-Ray

6. Ragingterror says:

Agreed. I’ve found virtually no correlation in my own sex life. Also, I find from personal experience that the actual percentage in graph two is low by a statistically significant margin… :D

Here’s my personal graph of my chances of scoring with my husband at any given moment.

8. Ragingterror says:

^^^

I guess this shows the differences between men and women, right? Us guys would be stupid to turn an opportunity down.

BTW, beat the odds already, and the day has barely started. Go me. :P

9. Assassin says:

Yeah actually that sounds about right… I game at least 6-8 hours a day so 0% definitely would be accurate.

10. DasningLobster says:

Wow BS I want to say something witty and sarcastic but I can’t think of anything good enough (refering to YOUR graph) honestly that thing speaks for itself. =P

11. SpaceGhost2K says:

That’s all wrong.

It’s “Play Game. Save Game. Have Sex. Load Game. Repeat.”

12. El Burritoh says:

I can attest. Time spent gaming has nothing to do with it.

13. Roka360 says:

Is this taken as a daily average over a month, or oes it take into account those days i dont play at all.

14. Gil says:

I agree with El Burritoh

15. Louis Wu says:

RevDotNed reminded me about this gem yesterday:

Definitely relevant here. :)

16. Pingback: MMO Clerks » Chances of Having Sex Gaming Graph… [Oddities]

17. HammerShot says:

Yeah, but who want’s to have sex with his wife?

18. D taktics says:

This graph is completely wrong and was obviously made by sports jock in an attempt to keep the world from switching to video games instead of ass grab football.

19. Gnome says:

I believe I saw information somewhere saying that a girls who game have sex more often… so if that graph was accurate, then he should look into a nice lawyer.