Master Chief-ish LEGO Minifigures

The Brothers Brick spotted these completely bad ass custom “Space Marine” LEGO minifigures over at Kyle “Armothe” Peterson’s flickr account. Perhaps these adorable little guys and their coordinating weapons will be available for purchase one day in the near future? We can only hope as the attention to detail and overall quality appear to be astounding.

master chief legos

master chief legos

master chief legos

A special thank you to Eric for the tip. If these minifigs ever do get released, I would like to arrange a playdate with your chinchilla. He just better not eat my little plastic toys.

11 Responses to Master Chief-ish LEGO Minifigures

1. AusQB says:

Please no-one mention a LEGO Halo series. It will be the end of us all.

2. Ragingterror says:

^^^ Too late. You already did.

3. AusQB says:

Ah dammit.

4. SoxKid05 says:

i wouldn’t mind building a lego pelican or pillar of dawn of some sort. hmmmmm maybe even a lego Installation of some sort, like 04 where Avalanche takes place. Uber awesomeness.

5. Eric says:

Hehe, don’t worry, I’ll keep the chinchilla far away from your legos.

I absolutely adore all the LEGO video games. I am asking for LEGO Indiana Jones for my birthday. If they made a LEGO Halo game, nobody would ever hear from me again.

7. Doc says:

Not sure if any of you noticed (and I don’t know if this was covered, since I’ve only been checking this site for a couple of weeks), but EGM did a april fools joke about LEGO Halo. I believe there were many unhappy letters sent. I know I was saddened, I also want Halo to be LEGOized.

8. Tortacular says:

I asked them about Lego: Halo Universe back in uh… Fall 2006 maybe? It was in one of their “community questions” updates. They said they had no plans… sadly. It would be awesome.

9. aussie_spartan says:

They’re so cute yet so deadly…

10. Jase says:

they’re sweet how do u think they did the sword???

11. Armothe says:

Sword was pain-stakingly dremelled into shape using a LEGO windshield piece.