A Bad Ass Custom Guitar Hero III Controller

I have seen some decently cool custom Guitar Hero controllers but none that were worthy of an article. Until now. When I say this is a completely bad ass custom wireless Les Paul controller, I mean this is a completely bad ass custom wireless Les Paul controller.

custom guitar hero III controller

This guitar (which is for the Xbox 360) was embellished using an apoxie clay which is plastic like in strength and very durable. The guitar was then detailed with acrylic paint and finished with three layers of clear coat. Not only is it amazingly cool looking, but it is so very unique.

custom guitar hero controller

custom guitar hero III controller

Purchase here : leifkicker’s eBay Shop
Current bid : US $50.00
Auction ends : Jan-13-08 12:00:00 PST

This bundle includes the custom guitar, the Guitar Hero III game, and the adjustable guitar strap. Yeah, I’m pretty sure I need this. I’m pretty sure you do too.

UPDATE : This item sold for US $332.76.

9 Responses to A Bad Ass Custom Guitar Hero III Controller

1. Venus Envy says:

Oooo i like it.. you know you will just automatically play better owning that controller. If any of you would like to buy it for me i won’t object! LOL jk :D

2. Kato says:

Wow, that’s intense!

3. wriXeL says:

damn thats an AWESOME mod.
    Its currently @ $122 with more than a week to go…
    I’m betting its going to end around $600.

4. the light show says:

i think its gonna be way more than that. its gone up $122 in the first day and its still has 8 days left. ebay auctions accelerate all the way to the end if its a hot item such as this freakin awesome guitar.

5. Susie says:

wow, that’s incredible! very creative and nicely executed.
    I got Guitar Hero II for Christmas, *finally* (I’m waay behind the times, I know) and my blank guitar is crying out for some kind of creative modding.. but I’m too afraid of messing up something that expensive (well, expensive for a poor bastard like myself)

6. Pingback: Guitar Hero III Les Paul mod - SlashGear

7. Florence says:

Whoa! That’s cool and gross at the same time! Love it!

8. Dalek300 says:

Bloomin’ heck man, that’s awesome. Reminds me of Evil Dead’s Necronomicon

9. Robert Tucker says:

If you read this Hawtymcbloggy, please send me an email at Robert_Rutabega@hotmail.com, i wanna ask you a few things about that bad ass guitar.