I Spy Something Orange

By you :

Aperture Science “Portal Pumpkin” by Brian Adamson

xbox pumpkin
Xbox Jewel logo by Tornado

13 Responses to I Spy Something Orange

1. thecanvasgrey says:

These are beautiful! I’m old school so I love the Pacman and Mario! I saw your beauty gracing the Hawt this morning! Your blog is so great!

2. Heya,

While it didn’t come out 100% how I wanted, I carved thie Aperture Science “Portal Pumpkin” a couple days ago.

Keep up the great work! Just discovered this site via Halo.bungie.org, and I think I’ll keep coming back. :)

I like the old school ones as well thecanvasgrey. (And thank you!)

Brian, I think your pumpkin turned out awesome! I love that picture of it.

4. tornado says:

well done folks!!

mine’s pretty wimpy compared to the rest but we had fun carving it.

5. Thanks! It was fun to carve and really entertaining to light.

6. Silvercube says:

cool carvings!

hey angel, i got a wii today!

but i need to get a lan/network adapter so i can hook it up to my wired connection… i don’t have wi-fi.

its soo tiny!! (the wii)

I agree, it is unbelievably small. You are going to love it!

I have had mine now for several months and have not connected it to the internet. We just don’t have enough cords and stuff. It has been fine without the connection!

8. Silvercube says:

but angel, there is so many cool things you can do with it when its online!
    you don’t know what you are missing! O.o

i have not gotten any games yet for it, just wii sports lol

waiting for supersmash bros!

I know I am missing out on a lot! But I am also saving money because I can’t download every single game, which I know I would. LOL … Wii Boogie is a lot of fun! We love Super Mario Party 8 as well.

10. Tortacular says:

I love the two Halo ones, as well as that classic Mario 3 carving. Great stuff!

11. Zath says:

They all look great, I wish I had the ability and patience to make something that looks even half as good!

12. Pingback: Zath Linkz - Volume 6

13. Forest Parks says:

These are awesome. I carved my first pumpkin this Halloween and think I did pretty well.

The SM3 one is just amazing. Looks like a machine was used to cut it!