Zune Halo 3 Edition
May 22, 2007 6 Comments
Microsoft will be releasing a Halo 3 Zune Digital Media Player exclusively through GameStop beginning on June 15th, 2007. It will cost $249.99 and will come preloaded with lots of goodies to commemorate the big September 25th title launch including :
- Halo Original Soundtrack – Complete Album
- Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 1 – All tracks by Marty O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori
- Halo 2 Original Soundtrack, Volume 2 – Complete Album
- Halo 3 “Starry Night” advertisement
- Halo 3 E3 2006 announcement trailer
- Halo 2 theatrical teaser trailer
- Three Halo 3 “making of” documentary videos
- A custom episode of Red vs. Blue – just for Zune!
- The first six episodes of Red vs. Blue Season 1
- Over 120 different images, including game concept art, storyboards, paintings, and conceptual marketing imagery
photos from engadget
Gamestop describes this product as :
Exclusively at GameStop: the custom Zune Halo 3 Edition. What could be better for the hardcore Halo 3 fan looking for a portable digital media player that deliv-ers?! And does it deliver. The limited edition black Zune is deco-rated with Halo graphics both front and back. And, it comes packed with a collection of content that showcases Zune’s out-standing music, video and picture capabilities. Zune starts with a 30GB digital media player and adds a twist. You can wirelessly share selected full-length sample tracks, playlists, pictures or your home-grown tracks directly from Zune to Zune.1 You can listen to the full-length songs that you receive up to three times in three days, flag the ones you like and easily buy them the next time you sync up. You can discover new music in the Zune Marketplace, and show off your favorite pictures and videos on the big, bright screen. Zune has all that and a built in FM tuner, too. Let your inner DJ run wild.
I would not consider buying this product if I already had a media player of some sort. However, I just happen to not own one. If I need to use one for whatever reason, I borrow my husbands iPod. So you know what that means right? Come June 15th, I just may have a new toy in my possession.
Wait, what is this I see? A special edition pink version? Hhhmmm, … choices choices. I am fairly confident that I can’t live without one or the other.